About this job
An insight specialist is required to join a rapidly growing, international financial services company based in Salford Quays on an interim basis for 3-6 months initially with a likely extension thereafter. This is a business that is at the forefront of innovation within its sector. They are in the process of implementing cutting edge, customer centric software and are looking for an insight & CRO specialist to help them migrate to a more online way of working.
You will benefit from a competitive daily rate, their dedicated, onsite training on an ongoing basis, a lengthy and stable contract, autonomy, creative freedom and a challenging yet rewarding working environment.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and execute analytical reports, dashboards and visualisations for use throughout the business
- Take full responsibility for the product journey tagging to ensure accurate and clean data tracking
- Gather data through the use of analytics, insight and user testing and other research methods to create recommendations for delivery
- Produce actionable insights derived from both web analytics data (GA, Hotjar) and offline data (Customer Research)
- Provide ongoing journey and funnel analysis, and reporting, to performance, Omni channel & communications teams
- Define & execute Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via A/B & Multivariate tests
- Work with the business analyst to execute certain features as a test before full launch
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven track record in increasing conversion rates
- Expert understanding of CRO methods and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hotjar and Data Studio
- Understanding of UX & SEO
- Great communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join a successful, vibrant and expanding business then please apply below!
This role would be suitable for a: web analyst, online trading analyst, analytics manager, cro manager, web optimisation manager, insight manager, growth analyst, conversion, google analytics, google tag manager, Hotjar, manager