About this job
Manchester (flexible working, and working from home – indefinably)
£20,000 + Package
- Working with the wider Digital Marketing team to optimise campaigns through the Affiliate Marketing channel.
- Manage the Affiliate marketing budget, continuing to track performance and return.
- Audit the Affiliate programme, website and overall performance – reporting back growth opportunities and return.
- Create and deliver Affiliate campaigns & codes.
- Onboarding Affiliates
- Keeping up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and developing new affiliate opportunities to support the digital & trade team.
- Competitor analysis.
Key Skills & Experience needed:
- Experience working in an eCommerce/ online trading environment. (agency background working on these types of clients is also great).
- 1+ years’ experience working in a specifically Digital Affiliate role.
- Very strong knowledge of affiliate platforms & programmes and major analytics programmes.
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics
- Reporting and analytical skills. Naturally data & commercial focused.
- The type of person, proactive, self-starter, a passion for digital and eCommerce.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a business that has continued to grow its market, customer base and product category. Their eCommerce and Digital team are made up of some of the best talent in the North West – they are LOVELY!
The business have always been flexible and even more so now, offering flexible working and working from home. Investment in personal development programmes/ studies.
Please let in touch with an update CV if you are interested to hear more.