About this job
This agency need an Account Manager to provide insightful and bespoke strategies based on data trends for their clients. Working across major retail, travel and lifestyle clients from day one, you will be providing an invaluable and unique service to your clients, presenting what their market data means and having instrumental influence on their marketing strategies.
- To set the communication strategy and circulation plans for clients and implement appropriate tactical activities to support them
- To be responsible for the development of the monthly agenda, meeting plan, and monthly presentation. This will include the review of customer centric reporting to determine which should be the key areas of focus to present, review and provide recommendations for.
- To present within client meetings with the support of Client Directors.
- To interpret reports and analysis with a clear and easy to understand approach
- Ensure recommendations on next steps and ‘so what’ are clearly communicated, aligned with the client business and translated into simple, actionable steps.
- To use forecasting models to predict future sales based on different levels of marketing investment and varying performance scenarios. To provide recommendations around such forecasts.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, in particular proficient use of excel
- 3+ years of experience, either agency or client side
- Retail experience preferable
- Highly organised and genuine multi-tasker & experienced with working under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with numbers and can spot trends and errors with sums quickly, with a logical mind and approach to problem solving
- Great team worker, with strong influencing and negotiation skills
This agency have an international and national reach, so if you are interested in exposure to key clients and want to be hands on with strategy then apply now!