About this job
Account Controller (Retail) – Home-Based
Are you a senior commercial professional within FMCG looking for a move to a rapidly growing company? If you have a background managing grocery customers and want a move to a more entrepreneurial environment, then this could be the right opportunity.
I’m working with a food brand forecasting huge growth over the next 5 years thanks to their pipeline of innovation and expansion into new categories.
To help with their growth plans, they require a Controller (Retail) to step in underneath the Sales Director, taking responsibility for key accounts (Top 4) while also targeting new customers and launching innovation into new and existing channels.
A few things I need to see from you:
- Experience managing retail accounts at Senior National Account Manager / Account Controller / Head of Sales level
- Experience managing grocery customers most important, experience with other retailers (convenience, discounters etc.) is a bonus
- A track record of developing new business, gaining new customers and listings
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to spot and capitalise on new opportunities for growth
- Background in stimulating account growth
- Experience working across branded products
- Ideally Southern-based
- Opportunity to work with a brand within an exciting and healthy category
- Huge growth potential for the brand and overall business, which will bring excellent progression opportunities
- Autonomy to manage your own accounts across a range of channels (grocery, convenience, cash & carry, discounters etc.) while also developing relationships with new customers
- The chance to join a business in the early stages of a huge growth phase
- Competitive package on offer with a car allowance, bonus and other benefits
- Fully home-based
If this sounds like you, then apply now or contact Harry Ratcliffe on 0113 236 4040 / firstname.lastname@example.org