You'll have a passion for coding and technology as well as a keen eye for design and take a real pride in the work you produce. The salary range is up to £30,000 for the right candidate.
As a Junior WordPress developer, you'll have the ability to develop websites from the ground up but also provide content management support and monthly admin/ maintenance tasks to keep client sites looking and performing great.
- At least 2 years commercial work experience
- Extensive experience in developing and supporting responsive design websites
- Excellent eye for detail is essential
- Excellent HTML5/CSS (SASS) hand-coding skills
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of WordPress
- Experience of WordPress plugin development, custom post types, hooks and filters
- Experience of PHP back-end development
- Commercial Laravel experience
The process is pretty simple and takes around 1 week. There will be an initial video chat with the owner of the business and developer. From here there will either be a short tech task (to be done at home) or a chance to discuss a project you've completed in the past. After this there is a final video where you'll have the chance to ask any questions with an offer following within 24 hours.
- To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date CV.