A Web Analyst is required to join an award winning, digitally innovative business based in Bolton for a 6 month fixed term contract. You will join their dynamic marketing department and work in their state of the art HQ. This business has a significant international presence and has floated on the London Stock exchange but still hasn't lost their start up, dynamic mentality.
You will also benefit from a generous holiday allowance, heavily subsidised canteen, spa, Subway and Starbucks, lots of free food (including breakfast, pizza and chocolate), flexible working, access to internal and external training opportunities, generous staff discounts, a games room, a generous package, free parking and state of the art offices based in Bolton.
As a Web Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting detailed analysis and reporting on their website traffic and conversion metrics, tracking performance
- Producing insightful research pieces to help inform strategies of the product teams with a view to improve the overall performance
- Supporting the business to make data informed decisions by completing ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
- Work cohesively with the optimisation teams and on A/B and multi variant test measurements and making the appropriate recommendations
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 2+ years experience in an analytical role
- Experience with Microsoft office (particularly Excel)
- Experience and a deep understanding of analytics solutions including either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with product analysis or optimisation analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with great communication skills
- Experience within an eCommerce organisation would be good to have
If this sounds like you and you'd love to launch your career in an award winning organisation, please apply below!
This opportunity would be relevant for: digital analysts, web analysts, conversion analytics, website analytics executive, marketing analyst, SEO, eCOmmerce analyst, GA, google analytics, adobe analytics