York (Hybrid, 1 day a week in office)
£80,000 + 22.5% bonus
As a solutions architect, with an Azure skill set, you'll sit in a key business unit for a global insurance and financial services provider, overseeing and devising the blueprints for a major cloud transformation piece with your team.
Working with the Lead Solutions Architect and the architecture team you'll be pivotal to the architectural process. You'll be getting hands on with the latest cloud technology, upskilling and training along the way.
This is a very interesting time to come on board as they launch multiple transformation projects across cloud and data that you can help roadmap and lead.
What you'll be doing
- Being a key member of the architecture team and playing a key role in a major cloud transformation piece and data integration
- You will take ownership of the Solution Design, shaping the solution, and delivering it
- Working with multiple teams ranging from senior stakeholders through to software developers
- Work and select 3rd party vendors
- You will engage with and direct technical teams in delivering the Solution. Guiding the development and testing of the solution.
- Azure cloud Architecture and working at scale
- Architectural Process, architecture principle alignment and implementation governance
- Agile experience
- Technical experience around microservices, C#, .net development would be advantageous
- Ability to deliver complex solutions using multiple delivery teams and suppliers
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of training and scope for progression
- Up to 22.5% bonus
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Pension up to 15%
If you're an experienced Solutions Architect looking to work for a global business where you can implement ideas and take responsibility for a major cloud transformation then get in touch with a copy of your CV.