About the job
I'm looking for a developer who has a mature attitude to work and wants to work for a business the values it's people and their work / life balance. A software developer that takes pride in making a difference to the quality of work produced and has a genuine voice within an organisation.
The business is Manchester based but has a development team that spans the US and Canada, ideally you'll be comfortable coming into the Manchester office one or two days per week (post pandemic) but full remote is also an option. As well as general development tasks the business would like you to be involved in the full development lifecycle and be someone who is comfortable with scoping development projects and implementing / rendering websites.
You'll be working closely with marketing and design teams and have a good understanding of scaling and costing API projects. The business works across a wide variety of customers in very different sectors, each day will present new challenges and an opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills.
The business takes real pride in giving developers the tools and knowledge they need to excel in what they do. This means you'll have an annual conference budget as well as a dedicated training and certification budget that is tailored towards you.
- Experience in developing standards-compliant websites for CRM platforms
- Experience with server-side scripting languages such as PHP or ASP
- Experience migrating sites from one CMS to another
- Knowledge of current trends in the world of Web Development
- Experience working with API's
Desirable Skills (as a great to have):
- Experience working with Third-Party application integration's and building small web applications
- Experience of building API integrations between both enterprise and bespoke systems, primarily CRM platforms (existing integrations built on AWS using Node, but we are open to other languages being used)
- Experience in building within HubSpot CMS
- Experience working with the HubSpot API
- Experience with implementing Shopify/Stripe
- IA - Information architecture
- Core functional requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Taking full responsibility of deliverables - not faint-hearted in making decisions
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to be dynamic in terms of workflow
- Effective working within a remote team environment
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team first, centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV