My well known, and highly acclaimed business with a head office in London, but offices also aorund the UK is looking for a B2B social media manager. The team has been created in the last 3 years and has grown brilliantly. Their remit has extended and their reach has been exceptional.
They are looking for a B2B Social Media Manager to work alongside the team and continue to grow their reach and content. You will be working within the London office (with remote working optional)
The social media manager would be responsible for:
- managing and developing B2B content and activity across core social media channels.
- devising social media plans, creation of assets and using key metrics to measure performance.
- working with 17 different B2B divisions to meet their objectives via social media.
- managing and being innovative with your approach to community management by testing new ideas and new approaches.
- providing insights and analysis, be able to explain and tell a narrative back to teams in order to improve impact and effectiveness
- supporting the wider development and understanding of social media competencies across the business.
You will already be an experienced B2B social media manager - having used LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter effectively. Salary is dependent on your experience. The ideal range is up to £40k but there is flexibility for the right person.