This agency produces award winning, compelling content for international clients across retail, technology and entertainment. They are renowned for their creative capacity and production, and due to continued growth and success they are looking to add to their content team with a Social Media Executive. This role can be based out of either Leeds or London, and they offer flexible working and a hybrid working model.
Role responsibilities and skills;
- A passion for all things social, inspired by examples of best practice in the industry and platform innovation/news.
- A sound understanding of tone of voice and what makes a client's feed unique and valuable.
- Experience in creating engaging and innovative content plans, with a brand's objectives and audience experiences in mind.
- The ability to 'talk tactics' across a range of platforms including Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- Confidence in using scheduling tools such as Sprout or Hootsuite to support community management.
- A track record in paid strategy delivery, from ad creation and scheduling to boosting.
- An eye for detail and design, using programmes such as Canva to bring concepts to life.
- A love for the written word/copywriting experience in a range of formats, from tweets to blog posts.
- The ability to work alongside a network of wider content creators such as designers/animators to elevate a social plan.
- Strong time management skills, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and a team player approach.
- A proactive outlook, spotting opportunities to share with the team and ideas to impress clients.
- Pride in their feeds' performance, monitoring success and opportunities for growth whilst reporting on activity using our unique measurement model.
In return you get to work with exciting brands, in an industry leading agency with a national reach. They invest in your training and wellbeing to ensure you are an engaged and happy employee, with competitive benefits and salary to boot.
If you're looking a join a value lead agency and really excel your career, then apply now.