- eCommerece retail brand -
- Multimillion turnover
- Private equity backed
- Huge investment in building the digital marketing team already, now the focus is on SEO
- Clear and defined progression plans for this person.
- Newly refusbished Manchester office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO.
- Help to execute and work with others to develop on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Create and delivery SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities.
- Lead the development of keyword/phrase research, content optimisation including Google voice, featured snippets and links.
- Analyse the activity and performance of all search and report back on findings.
- Assist with competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring.
- Providing support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns.
What I am looking for:
- A degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
- Updated with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and changes in the industry.
- Outstanding experience in SEO.
- Brilliant communicator, both written and verbally.
- Have a skilled analytical mind and a scientific approach to rank, organic traffic analysis, social media and PR.
- Solid experience with Search Console and a good knowledge of analytical software accompanied by a good understanding of development processes
- Attention to detail and comfortable with large data sets and detailed tasks