Senior PPC Executive
Manchester - lots of WFH
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business and one of the UK's best loved organisations operating a number of hugely successful brands. They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive to join their growing marketing team in a senior PPC role.
- Lead in the development of the PPC strategy across the entire group. Supported by one of the most talented Paid Media team in the North West.
- Responsible for £Multi-Million budget.
- Includes the day to day delivery of campaigns, supported by external digital agencies and wider Paid Media team.
- Analyse performance and ensure campaigns are optimised to drive KPIs.
- Produce detailed regular reports detailing performance and ROAS.
- Supporting the other paid channels including Paid Social, Display and Affiliates - an opportunity to cross channel.
- Work closely with the wider digital marketing team to ensure campaigns align with the marketing strategy. This will include Affiliates, SEO, CRM, Brand and Organic Content & PR.
- Ideally 3 years' experience in paid media role
- Excellent knowledge of paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics)
- Ideally working internationally, but not essential
- Confident in own ability with great communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.