I'm working with a Manchester based agency that specialises in delivering eCommerce solutions for well-known brands across the UK. Ecommerce is going through a golden age and they are looking to expand their team with a Senior PHP Developer.
They have a huge variety of greenfield projects coming up in an agile, best practice environment with an emphasis on culture and high standards. This Senior PHP developer will sit on the R&D team working on the company's own 'Integration Platform System as a Service'' software with the latest PHP and cloud technology.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to deliver a range of projects that will improve the company's bespoke integration platform software
- Working with the team to bring and implement ideas across the platform
- Maintaining the highest coding standards and agile practices
- Mentoring juniors and helping to develop their careers
- Finding the best technical solutions to complex problems
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering full lifecycle PHP projects
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Experience of AWS - S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, Cloudwatch and knowledge of software engineering patterns
- Experience with Asynchronous event driven architectures and functional programming (nice to have)
- Hybrid working
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Personal progression plans
- Extensive list of social events
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered!