An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Senior Partnerships Manager to join the team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organsation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you're interested in working within a fast-paced collaborative environment, surrounded by great people then please read on..
As part of a growing partnership management team as a direct result of new partnerships, you'll be responsible for the end to end strategic development and management of 1-2 partnership(s).
You'll develop the programme with allocated client(s) to deliver desired customer outcomes and commercial objectives for business and the merchant(s). You'll deliver all P+L based performance targets for allocated partners with a focus on new customer recruitment and customer usage of the product.
- Determine the growth agenda for the product, find opportunities to develop the product and feed into the Product team roadmap
- Understand the customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement and align the organisation and partner colleagues to opportunities
- Establish effective new customer acquisition strategies and appropriate oversight of the sales compliance across all channels.
- First point of commercial interaction for partner relationships and programme performance
- Management of merchant contractual governance, monthly performance meetings.
- Deliver the programme P+L to plan levels
What we need from you:
- Digital payments expertise and management
- P+L responsibility and understanding of credit programme drivers
- Relationship management
- Financial services marketing
- new customer acquisition channel management
This is a fantastic opportunity with great exposure; the business are going through an exciting period of growth which means you'll get to work with some of the Top 50 UK Enterprises within both the retail and banking space.
If you're a highly organised, self-motivated individual who thrives on identifying and delivering growth opportunities, then please click apply.
50/50 split between office and remote working - central London Head Offices.
Competitive salary plus c15% Bonus and wider benefits on offer.