Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and well established brand? A market leading eCommerce business in looking to expand their team with the addition of a Senior Digital Optimisation Manager. This is a exciting time to be joining the business as they are on the precipice of enormous growth in their digital team, so you will have the opportunity to work on their existing B2B digital products and build a new D2C eCommerce platform.
Not only will you benefit from a clear progression path, you will also join a fun and working environment, have the support and mentorship of a newly appointed and talented Head of Digital and Content Manager who have experience working for some of the UK's biggest brands, a competitive package, and a high degree of job security and stability. This is a business that is soaring due to recent consumer changes during COVID and is very financially stable with no plans of redundancies or slowing down.
As a Senior Optimisation Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Create a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers, and monitor ecommerce trends.
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion onsite to develop future strategies and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with IT to review and test changes throughout the development period. Support on designing wireframes as and when required. Oversee UAT testing and ensuring smooth transitions and efficient launches.
- Share learning with the wider business - eg, customer behaviour, test results, SEO successes. Ensure teams follow a customer and data centric approach.
- Oversee the visual merchandising to maximise sales and margin. Work closely with Buying department.
- Lead the SEO strategy & technical roadmaps, onsite content plans, SEO outreach. Keep up to date on the latest changes to the Google algorithms, and understand what constitutes to good site health.
- Analyse, digest and present information using GA and other reporting tools and provide reports to assist in improvements across onsite campaign activity.
The Senior Digital Optimisation Manager will have the following background:
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role within an eCommerce environment
- Vast experience of personalisation software to create user journeys and A/B testing plans
- An excellent attention to detail and quality - know the website inside out and be the first to spot any potential issues
- Basic understanding of HTML, eager to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, Google Search Console
- Passionate about digital industry and new technology with knowledge of the latest digital trends and developments
If you're looking to join a rewarding and great business at an exciting time please submit your application!
Keywords: CRO, UX, Digital Optimisation, Conversion, user experience, manager, head of, executive, senior