Revenue Growth Manager
Are you driven and commercially-minded, with a background in revenue growth, commercial strategy, national accounts and/or category focussed roles? If so, then we need to talk!
This organisation is a leading FMCG business, with a number of instantly recognisable brands. This forward-thinking business adopts an innovative approach, doing a lot to drive the category forward and innovate into new areas, while investing in the development of its employees to create further success.
My client is looking for a Revenue Growth Manager to carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Create and execute the commercial revenue growth plan with a focus on price and promotion to reach thebrands commercial targets
- Managing budgets to ensure decisions are commercially viable
- Working with other functions (sales, NPD, marketing, category, finance etc.) to drive the overall commercial plan, ensuring that the "bigger picture" is considered
- Balancing short term and long term commercial goals
- Continuously tracking competitor and wider market activity to identify commercial opportunities
What's on Offer?
- An exciting working environment, surrounded by a team of hard-working, like-minded individuals
- A high-performing culture that promotes from within and rewards high-achievers
- The opportunity to work with and grow exciting and recognisable brands
- Progression opportunities as well as the potential to grow your own team
- Competitive salary and package
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time (around 1 day every fortnight in the Midlands office)
- The candidate must have proven experience within FMCG as a Revenue Growth Manager / MS&P / Commercial Strategy / National Account Manager, or Category Manager
- Someone who has demonstrated success in managing budgets and internal relationships to ensure continuous ROI
- Self-starting, highly-analytical, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships
- A strong influencer
- Previous P&L management
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills