Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists! There is a reason we are a Sunday Times Top 100 top 5 and it is undeniably down to our people! We are a values driven consultancy specialising in Marketing, Digital, Tech and Sales recruitment for some of the North Wests most sought after employers. Housing some of the Norths most talented recruiters we are always “better placed” to find talent for clients that range from cool start-ups to some of the UK’s biggest brands!
Our thriving Manchester office is renowned for offering first class, insightful and collaborative recruitment campaigns with a level of care that is often hard to find in our industry! We are fearless in the face of a challenge and pride ourselves on our expertise in the industries we specialise in.We take pride in the fact that we’re consultative not “salesy”, we look for consultants with genuine passion and drive and find that this desire to do the best for our clients keeps them coming back time and again!
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Manchester team based in the heart of Manchester! You will work alongside an experienced Senior Consultant in one of our most exciting and buoyant markets to identify the key players and individuals within those sectors, with a view to matching talented candidates to our clients’ requirements. Our working environment is energetic and collaborative, we’re noisy have a brilliant sense of humour and never take ourselves to seriously! It’s fair to say the Beer Pumps see plenty of action when we’re not scaling the 3 Peaks or Cycling from Liverpool to Manchester on one of our many charity days!
Other responsibilities include:
· Market and Business development.
· Building a personal brand by delivering excellent results for your clients and a market leading candidate experience.
· Supporting your Manager and the wider team in developing a winning team environment
· Methodical use of LinkedIn and CV Libraries in addition to social channels to seek out potential candidates grow your network.
· Responsible for the end to end candidate journey ensuring high levels of service providing support and feedback throughout the process.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Commercial. You will already have experience in a sales or target driven environment where your ability to think strategically and join the dots has been developed.
· A people person. You will love getting to know and meeting new people, regularly updating with them and staying up to date with trends in the marketplace.
· A strong communicator. You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a talent for conversation.
· Passionate about marketing. You may have just graduated with a related degree or take a proactive interest in the field.
· Confident. You will be proactively headhunting specialist candidates either through social channels or our extensive database. You will have skilled and experienced Consultants who will guide you through this!
· A fantastic organiser. Not only will you be managing your own workload– you will be identifying upcoming events, conferences, award ceremonies and opportunities for the business to partake in.
At Better Placed you will find an inspiring work environment where you will have the ability fulfil your appetite for development and professional growth. We have an innovative and receptive culture to new practices, a warm, collaborative style and we genuinely care about each other, the quality of our work and the long-term relationships that are the foundation of our business. The ideal person will emulate these values and behaviours in return.
Competitive base salary and bonus
· 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays
· Paid Birthday Holiday
· Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
· Company Pension
· Gym Membership
· Life Assurance
· Season Ticket Loan
Other informal benefits
· Paid Charity days
· Exceptional office in Manchester
· Buddy Schemes
· On-boarding, induction training and ongoing professional development
· Various sporting and social events run by our CSR team
· Peer to Peer learning sessions
Better Placed is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.