My client is a well-known, growing agency looking to further build out their tech team in 2022. They are now looking for a QA Tester to join their small team at an exciting time to go on an automation journey.
You will play an active role in developing and improving their use of automation tools, whilst also developing your own automation skills along the way!
This role would suit someone with solid manual testing experience and exposure to automation who is looking to join a small team where they can take ownership of the test function, whilst also being supported on the automation piece.
Your role/ responsibilities
- Being involved in all stages of their digital projects, testing functionality and aesthetics
- Championing the project deliver process
- Working closing with other areas of development to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Playing an active role in developing their use of automation tools/ learning together
Skills and experience
- 3+ years testing experience, with some automation experience
- Experience of writing/ understanding acceptance criteria
- A keen eye for detail
- Cross browser testing (BrowserStack)
- Automated testing tools (Experience of Selenium, Specflow etc would be an advantage)
- Kanban / JIRA Workflows
- 25 days + bank holidays + birthday off + Christmas shutdown
- Anti-burnout policy that allows unlimited days off for things like mental health, moving house, adopting a puppy etc.
- 6% matched pension
- Life assurance
- Free gym membership
- Hybrid/ Flexible working
- Access to their beautiful headquarters not far from the city centre, that boasts onsite bars/ cafes, a swimming pool and more!
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered!