Product Designer -Tech Start-up (remote options available)
Do you want to work at one of Manchester's fastest growing start-ups? One that has received significant investment over the last 18 months and continues to be talked about as one of the UK's hottest start-ups.
This role would suit a Product Designer looking to take responsibility for a fascinating B2B SaaS product and help grow and develop it further. There is a clear line to senior and head of as the company develops with the input and challenges that go with it. This is an environment that supports ambitious, entrepreneurial designers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Taking responsibility for the design of the website and unique SaaS platform
· Working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business and wider tech team
· Staying in touch with latest industry trends
· Nurturing and developing the product
· Implementing ideas and making your mark on an innovative SaaS platform
- Extensive experience of product design, design of SaaS products a bonus
- Sketching and wireframing
- Prototyping and UI Design
- The key skill is to be innovative and creative and to want to take responsibility for a product that is set to disrupt its market
- Share options
- Regular team activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Casual dress code
The business is supported by some amazingly talented people who love start-ups and have come from some of the biggest tech names in the world. If you've been looking to work for a start-up and are passionate about tech for good and design this one is not to be missed!
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered