Partnership Marketing Manager
Greater Manchester - Hybrid
£35,000 - £45,000 + package
- Huge consumer brand - multi million turnover
- An iconic brand name, with a super exciting and relevant product portfolio
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- UK and US territories
- Scale and growth firmly on the agenda.
- FANTASTIC reputation (business performance)
- The BEST working culture, very collaborative offering a clear platform for success and promotion
- 28 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Dogs allowed in the office 😊
We are supporting this brand on a number of roles, including a Partnerships Manager. This is a critical role for the brand as they see the true value behind Partnership Marketing, and it's important to achieve the brands growth scale.
- Define, develop, and implement a new Partnership strategy with a focus on customer acquisition, cost efficiencies and quality of partnerships
- Identify and develop strategic relationships and negotiate mutually beneficial agreements with our partners
- Management and expansion of current partner relationships
- Ensure the highest quality and standards across our advertising
- Produce regular reports including the testing of new initiatives to drive customer acquisition within the channel
- Manage the use of and relationship with our Partnerships platform, Impact
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue through the Partnerships channel through both new and existing partners.
Skills and experience required:
- Solid Partnerships experience with proven success delivering growth in customer acquisition and channel participation
- A strategic and commercial thinker with the ability to apply logic and experience to real-life situations
- Promotional and partnership campaign management experience
- A confident and proactive marketeer
- Verifiable experience securing and managing partnerships
- Proactive attitude in approaching new business and spotting opportunities for growth
- Excellent and internal stakeholder management
This is a newly created role to join and expand this incredible brand's market presence, you will excel your career with this brand on your CV. You will also be making the most of their competitive salary, excellent benefits/discounts and incredible work culture. Opportunities like this don't arise in the market often so apply if you'd like to hear more!