SEO Manager (Senior SEO)
Global Consumer Brand
Manchester (City Centre, offering flexible working & WFH)
£40,000 - £45,0000
- A global consumer brand, established in over 15 countries
- Close to £100 million turnover, growing YOY
- Leaders in the market, with growing popularity
- Offering an exclusive and high-end product to its customers, with a growing portfolio of offerings
- Going through a huge growth phase, including investment in Marketing - budgets as well as recruitment.
A truly exciting time to join the business, not least for the growth plans in the marketing team. This Paid Media Manager role is one of many critical roles that are being recruited this year.
- Managing the global Paid Media strategy, across PPC, Paid Social & Display
- Responsible for £Multi-Million budget - ownership sat with you.
- Includes the day to day delivery of campaigns, supported by external digital agencies and in house PPC Executive.
- Analyse performance and ensure campaigns are optimised to drive KPIs.
- Produce detailed regular reports detailing performance and ROAS.
- Work closely with the wider digital marketing team to ensure campaigns align with the marketing strategy. This will include Affiliates, SEO, CRM, Brand and Organic Content & PR.
- A minimum 3 years' experience in paid media role
- Excellent knowledge of paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics)
- Ideally working internationally, but not essential
- Confident in own ability with great communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.