This well known business with offices based in London (but with remote working and other sites north of London easily accessible) is looking for a paid media manager to join their ever growing team. It's covering a maternity contract so is initially for 12 months (but as always if an opening arises we may be able to find you something else in their expanding team). You will have worked either agency side or client side but must be available to cover a fixed term contract so will have a notice period of 1 month or less.
The responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the planning, measurement and tracking of a sizeable budget
- Own and deliver the strategic priorities within the paid search strategy
- Manage the paid search media marketing budget
- Manage the agency partner to ensure alignment in delivering the strategy roadmap
- Maintain media partner relationships with Google and Bing
- Develop and deploy a thorough audience strategy in paid search
- Collaborate across the Digital Marketing team
In return you get to work for one of the nation's most popular household names and be part of a really exciting and successful team.