A nationally recognised consumer tech brand that turns over £100 million per year is undergoing significant investment in their onsite conversion team and are looking to appoint an Onsite Optimisation Executive to help execute their strategy to becoming a more UX centric business. This is a really exciting opportunity as they are on the precipice of building out their Optimisation function so it's a perfect time to be joining if you're looking for genuine progression and self development.
You will also benefit from:
- Great culture with a 4.2 star rating on Glassdoor
- Onsite canteen and golf course
- 2 days in the office
- Free central Manchester parking
- Genuinely useful staff discount
- Share incentive plan
- Flexible working
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 1 or more years' experience working in a Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive/ Onsite Analyst or related role and have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing, HTML and CSS
- Using a range of tools and techniques you will gauge insight using key tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Work to identify behaviour patterns using different data solutions
- Conduct offsite and onsite analysis of websites
- Research competitors and analyse findings
- Reporting and Analytics - you will be producing weekly and monthly performance reports, using Google Analytics and internal analytics tools.
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
If you're looking to have a significant impact in one of the biggest tech brands in the UK please apply below!
Keywords: CRO, onsite optimisation, digital journey executive, manager, conversion optimisation
Keywords: web analytics, onsite analyst, conversion, optimisation, google analytics, adobe analytics, manager, executive, head of, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, central