We're working with an agency client who is looking for a client side insights manager - the client is based in London and you will only be required to work within the client site one or two days a week maximum. We're looking for someone who comes from the world of insights and / or category and is looking for their next step into a management position.
Responsibilities Will include:
- Operate as the key day to day contact for multiple stakeholders, across various roles within the client
- You will be the first point of contact for the client on day-to-day issues and will have a significant role in managing key stakeholders
- You will have an interest in grocery retail and knowledge of the Retail / FMCG industry and an interest in consumer and marketing trends
- Drafts client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially.
- You will be a strong communicator with an interest in relationship building to ascertain client requirements and to communicate market insights to them
- You will have strong project management and process skills
- You will benefit from working in a global organisation and have loads of scope for progression
If you would like to know more and are keen to explore further please do send a CV to email@example.com
Note that due to high volumes of CVs at this time, we can only respond to candidates who fit the profile with experience in category, insights (retail / FMCG) at this level. We apologise for any inconvenience.