Head of Communications EMEA - Shropshire - Global manufacturing business - up to £50,000 pa + bonus + LTIP
This innovative manufacturing business uses the latest technology to deliver world class products for their customers. Due to rapid growth and international expansion, they are looking for a Head of Communications EMEA to continue to drive their brand messaging.
- Ownership of all content creation, including the writing, assigning, editing and development of all content.
- Develop, execute and manage a comprehensive EMEA content marketing and communications strategy that includes print, digital, video, social, and webinars aligned to global framework standards
- Provide guidance and regionalise content for local markets aligning with the Product Marketing Manager and Regional Marketing Managers on correct value propositioning and core messaging.
Your qualifications & experience:
- Experienced of working within a senior marketing focused content creation role ideally within a technical setting.
- Hold relevant marketing, business or communications qualifications with the ability to managing multi strategic projects.
- Verifiable experience developing and implementing global communications strategies
- Capable of delegating tasks within an international environment and have a excellent understanding of a variety of media.
- Competent in working in a fast paced business and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
This is what you can expect:
- An open and collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies in an international environment.
- Extensive e-learning platform with over 300 training courses.
- A flexi-time working hours structure, to suit your work life balance, with hybrid working
- Employee wellbeing focused culture including a variety of mental health first aiders on site, discounted gym membership and complimentary flu jabs.
- Bonus scheme in addition to salary, and LTIP once in service for one year
This business are undergoing a huge growth trajectory and need an experienced, dynamic communications professional to take the helm. Their values are trust, teamwork and achievement - if this resonates with you and you'd like a confidential conversation then apply now.