This company are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a strong understanding of both legacy and modern technical infrastructure, to develop and maintain their existing web estate which consists of projects utilising Headless Wordpress, Prestashop, Vue.js/NUXT applications, AWS and several other systems in varying degrees. As they are currently migrating away from legacy infrastructure, they need someone who shares their mindset for standardisation and best practice.
About the role:
Initially, you will be working closely with their Product Architect and Technical Lead in order to get an understanding of the current web estate under their management and to become familiar with their clients and requirements. Once you are embedded within the team, you will be responsible for developing web applications for both existing and new clients and for helping to solve legacy issues whilst driving forwards their new infrastructure.
- Proven experience with PHP and Node;
- Proven experience working with NUXT, Vue.js and other front-end libraries and frameworks;
- A strong understanding of technical infrastructure;
- A good understanding of the principles of Agile and the ability to manage multiple priorities at any given time;
- A high level of attention to detail when performing day to day tasks and administration;
- You are self-motivated and take personal pride in the work that you produce;
- Ability to present to and communicate with stakeholders and clients when required;
Nice to have (preferred, not essential):
- Experience with Pimcore;
- Experience with migrating legacy systems into new systems (re-platforming);
- Experience in DevOps, such as pipelines, deployments and CI/CD;
- Experience in Kanban as a workflow methodology;
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Primarily remote working, plus Manchester based office when needed.
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team dynamic.
- Preferred equipment choice (Mac/Windows).
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered!