Digital Project Manager - Ecommerce Retail
I'm working with a business that I'd describe as ambitious, authentic and risk taking…
A solid and iconic brand name and reputations (and cool product design) - they are true to their customers and are just getting it right!!!!
A place that allows you to really make a mark and have an impact on marketing but also business growth.
£50k - £60k base
- £40million+ Turnover brand
- Private Equity backed
- Growing 200% YOY
- Ecommerce retail. D2C (launching in retail stores this year)
- Premium product - Food & Beverage industry
- 30+ in the current marketing structure, with future head count
- A business that pride itself on 2 key things. 1, their collaborative and innovative culture and 2, their iconic and bold brand
- Responsible to execute the planning, tracking, and timely delivery of all creative campaign projects
* Oversee capacity planning keeping in mind the availability of resources and budget
* You are central to our creative department and manage inbound requests as well as expectations of key stakeholders
* Schedule frequent check ins during project execution & QA all project deliverables
* Manage the campaign execution process and updating of all materials on our project management tool
* Prioritise & manage multiple creative projects simultaneously
What I'm looking for:
- Experiences in the field of Project management/ campaign project management in the e-commerce space.
- Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally have experience with project management tools (Asana / Slack / Trello / similar)
- You have an analytic mindset and are process & detail oriented