A Digital Product Manager is required to have ownership of an app with over 1.5 million users, within one of the UK's largest retailers who are renowned for their culture and values. This is a business that is hugely successful in several industries, so there's a wealth of opportunity to move vertically or horizontally in the business so you can foster a long term, fulfilling career.
They are operating on a hybrid working policy, where you will be occasionally required to attend their office. They are based in one of the most iconic buildings in central Manchester, a stone's throw away from several major transport links.
They are offering one of the most competitive salaries and benefits package in the industry, which includes: private healthcare; coaching, training and support to help you develop; pension with up to 10% employer contribution; 52 weeks enhanced maternity leave; enhanced paternity pay; two charity days a year; health and wellbeing support; 20% staff discount - which employees say saves them hundreds of pounds a year; internal secondments; clearly defined career pathways; season ticket loads; an interest free rental deposit scheme and many more!
As a Digital Product Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Spot opportunities for both innovation and efficiency, and distil these insights into concrete strategically focussed missions
- Define the ways your product gets held to account, making sure those metrics get tracked
- Get people excited about what you're going to make, so they can be your champions and early adopters
- Articulate your product vision to a growing team, and break up its delivery into meaningful, achievable goals
- Translate user needs into compelling stories which designers can use to draw user flows and interactions, and developers can use to build the product
- Plan the pipeline with other product leads and make sure wherever possible, tech and design patterns are reused
- Lead, organise, inspire and un-block designers and developers with sharp analysis and well-articulated decisions
- Interpret how our members use our live products, and translate that data into new opportunities for features that solve real problems
We are looking for Product Managers with the following experience:
- Proven experience working in a digital product management role
- Solid technical knowledge, either from previous engineering experience or if you've worked in a technical product manager role before
- Experience working with mobile apps with a solid understanding of the differences between mobile and web
- Worked in agile, multi-disciplinary teams
- Managed a product roadmap from start to finish
- Worked with users to gain feedback and implement changes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, able to challenge and influence partners across the business to get alignment behind the most valuable things to build
If you want to work within a business that truly cares on a massive digital product, please apply below!
Keywords: Digital Product Manager, Owner, ecommerce, app owner