A well known, industry leading consumer brand is in the process of transforming their eCommerce strategy and as part of this growth are looking for a Digital Merchandiser. You will work in a wider trading team to upload products and upsell to help increase conversion metrics. Although this is a brand with a rich heritage as they've been established for over 50 years, their digital team is very agile, forward thinking and rapidly growing so you can progress with their growth.
You will benefit from a hybrid working from home policy (2-3 days a week onsite), a competitive salary, a useful staff discount, pension scheme, private healthcare, a learning and development program which includes internal and external training programs and a clear progression plan.
As a Digital Merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage all pages within your assigned categories, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to research and purchase.
- Provide an excellent user experience by ensuring that products are categorised accurately, allowing the customer to find their ideal product quickly with the aim to increase conversion.
- Responsible for the accuracy for the lifecycle of products, including set up, pricing, categorisation, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- Improve existing product listings and support the launches of new product collections.
- To manage and execute all trading activity aligned with the promotional calendar.
- Support with daily reviews across all websites, auditing product information, categorisation and promotional messaging.
- Support with capturing relevant sales data which will contribute in improving customer experience and conversion and to support the requirement to drive sales and margin.
- Monitor the market to fully understand any trends and opportunities in order to optimise product listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
We are looking for a Digital Merchandiser with the following experience:
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in on site merchandising and product management.
- Experience using analytic tools such as google analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks prioritise workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong written language skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to work cross functions.
- Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a "can do" attitude.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Keywords: online trading executive, digital merchandiser, onsite ecommerce exec, assistant