Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager (12 Month FTC) to join their award-winning team. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and creativity making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in North Yorkshire offering hybrid working; 1 day a week in the office the rest WFH.
Leading a small team, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the planning and delivery of insight driven, customer focused content strategies.
- You'll oversee all digital channels, ensuring a cohesive message across the business.
- You'll build relationships with Stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Digital teams in order to deliver marketing plans.
- You'll analyse results of digital marketing campaigns to identify what worked well, what didn't and what you'll change for the future.
- Strong digital marketing background, ideally within a regulated environment.
- Solid leadership experience and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Understanding and experience of SEO.
What's in it for you I'm sure you're wondering!
- Pension contribution & bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working patterns
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working