Digital Designer - Exciting consumer brand - fully remote role (must be UK based) - £35,000 pa
My client are an independent subscription-based business delivering hand-cooked food made with fresh, quality ingredients - they are managed by industry leaders who spotted a gap in the market and now operate an exciting challenger brand with a fantastic ethos and culture.
They are looking for a Digital Designer who can define their digital brand, share their passion for their industry and shape their creative excellence.
You will have a solid background in design across brand websites, CRM, and all digital marketing channels including art direction, graphic design and motion graphics. You'll work closely with the marketing team to keep driving forward the brand's visual identity and ensure they effectively communicate their unique market positioning.
Reporting into the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing creative from concept through to execution across the website, social, paid media, e-mail and some offline materials. It's a fast-paced work environment, so attentiveness and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease are a must.
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating innovative digital design across all channels (website, CRM, social, paid digital).
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite and web design programmes such as Sketch or Figma.
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX & UI and have experience designing beautiful and intuitive experiences crafted with input from real user insight, analytics, brand and validated through testing.
- Great sense of design and composition with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines across all devices and channels.
- Ability to work well using own initiative, as well as collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Experience in brief conception, storyboarding and on set art direction for shoots and campaigns, moving image and stills.
- Aware of technical requirements of digital marketing assets (Incl. video formats, email templates, quality etc.)
- 4+ years professional Digital Design experience
This is a fully remote role (you must be UK based and able to get to London occasionally), with flexible working and a dynamic, supportive culture. Apply now for a confidential chat.