A leading manufacturing and consumer durables company based in North Leeds with a proud heritage, currently have a requirement for a Digital Communications Manager to join the team on a 12 month FTC maternity cover basis. Joining a small but collaborative marketing department, you will be a solid all-around digital marketer with strengths across social and content.
You'll be responsible for managing the marketing Communications Strategy, ensuring effective planning, coordination and implementation of all internal and external communications (including milestone reporting and refinement of roadmap).
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Raise awareness of the brand and the product categories internationally.
- Support lead generation and conversion for the sales team.
- Content creating, copywriting, and working with the external PR contact to create engaging, thought leadership pieces that live and breath our tone of voice.
- Provide ongoing support for the marketing manager, assisting with the core tasks of the marketing function such as preparations for upcoming exhibitions
- Spot trends and analyse marketing data. Primary data sources will be HubSpot for email/blog/social and google analytics for the website.
As well as a passion for digital marketing, because the role is a 12 month FTC role you must be immediately available and ready to start a new position in December/January time. I'm looking for someone commercially aware who understands how the marketing mix comes together. If you're full of ideas, a creative digital marketer who's looking for a varied role then please get in touch!
Based in North Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Pudsey, Leeds, Otley, and Ilkley - hybrid working on offer; 2-3 days in the office.