A two CRO Executives are required to join an award winning business based in Bolton. This business has independently been voted of the best companies to work for in the UK, is an industry leader is the most digitally forward and innovative business in it's sector by far. The brand has recently undergone astronomical growth and after a surge of investment by private equity firms, they are looking to continue this success by adding to their analytics & CRO team.
This role is flexible with remote working with 1+ day required in their Bolton office.
If you have 1 or more years' experience working in a Conversion Rate Optimisation Executive/ Onsite Analyst or related role and have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing, HTML and CSS please keep on reading.
This is an opportunity where you will join a world class internal marketing team and will benefit from the best employee package in the industry which includes:
- A fantastic training program; training and development is something this business is truly passionate about and this is why they have a whole department dedicated to your continued self development. Alongside this, you will have opportunity to complete qualifications, progress and reach your full potential
- A great work life balance and sociable working hours
- An environment where your work is rewarded with recognition and monthly award ceremonies
- An onsite gym and free group personal training sessions
- Competitive pension plan
- Exciting social events including themed parties, charity functions and conferences as well as regular incentives and rewards including an annual awards event
- Healthcare package
- Access to impressive employee discounts and staff shares
- Free parking
- A competitive holiday allowance and your birthday off
As a CRO executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- The CRO executive will report directly to the CRO manager and key responsibilities will include working closely with the UX designer, SEO, eCRM and PPC teams
- Using a range of tools and techniques you will gauge insight using key tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar/ Smartlook
- Work to identify behaviour patterns using different data solutions
- Conduct offsite and onsite analysis of websites
- Research competitors and analyse findings
- Reporting and Analytics - you will be producing weekly and monthly performance reports, using Google Analytics and internal analytics tools.
- Insight generation and presentation
- Qualitative analysis (user research, heatmaps analysis)
- Setting up AB tests
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for a business where you can reach your full potential, please apply below!
Keywords: CRO, conversion rate optimisation, HTML, CSS, Front-end, optimisation, digital analyst, ecommerce