Working with one of the UK's leading medical suppliers, providing first aid kits and pharmaceutical products to wholesalers and retailers across the world. With a diverse product range and recent restructure internally the Marketing team is growing, making this a really exciting time to join the business.
The company is looking for a CRM Manager who is analytically focussed, to come join their growing Marketing team, as they are in the process of implementing a new CRM system.
- Help implement the new CRM system and help with the integration, making it a successful launch and subsequently taking control and managing the system.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation, from briefing all retention email, SMS and push campaign.
- Look at the customer journey and ways to improve it, understanding the trigger points and help campaign set up.
- Produce regular reports on email performance delivering against metrics such as OR, CTR,
revenue, CR etc
- Minimum 3 years' CRM experience
- Understanding and experience of HTML/CSS
- Ridiculous analytical and problem-solving skills with a borderline obsession with numbers
- Attention to detail and knowledge of latest industry trends and best practices
This is a live role apply now to be considered.