A nationally recognised leisure brand who have recently secured £20 million of investment are looking to appoint a CRM executive to their dynamic marketing team. You'd be working in the travel/ transport sector with a nationally recognised brand, to create content for their digital touch points. If you're passionate about travelling this is a great opportunity to do work you're passionate about, can relate to and enjoy!
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, enviable rewards and staff discount, free travel a final salary pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank, a great culture working culture with an incredible average staff retention to back this up and a clear and realistic progression path. Although this business operates in the travel sector, they remain unscathed by Covid so there's no risk.
This opportunity is office based 2-3 days a week and remote for the remainder, and easily accessible through public transport as their offices are based in central Manchester.
As a CRM Executive, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing the CRM & Loyalty Planner, scheduling campaigns throughout the year
- Developing inspiring content for campaigns
- Creating promotional offers
- Building, testing and deploying a wide range of campaigns
- Encouraging more customers to sign up to marketing communications
- Working with our partners to reward and retain the loyal customer base
- Producing campaign analysis reports
Please apply if you have the following skillset and experience:
- 2-3+ years experience in a CRM role
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce and basic HTML skills
Better Placed are working exclusively on this opportunity so if this is of interest please apply below because you won't get the chance to elsewhere!
Keywords: crm, customer relationship management, email marketing, online, communication, digital marketing, salesforce, content, executive, specialist