A nationally recognised leisure brand who have recently secured £20 million of investment are looking to appoint a CRM executive to their dynamic marketing team.
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, enviable rewards and staff discount, a final salary pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank, a great culture working culture with an incredible average staff retention to back this up and a clear and realistic progression path.
This opportunity is office based 2-3 days a week and remote for the remainder, and easily accessible through public transport as their offices are based in central Manchester.
As a CRM Executive, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing the CRM & Loyalty Planner, scheduling campaigns throughout the year
- Developing inspiring content for campaigns
- Creating promotional offers
- Building, testing and deploying a wide range of campaigns
- Encouraging more customers to sign up to marketing communications
- Working with our partners to reward and retain the loyal customer base
- Producing campaign analysis reports
Please apply if you have the following skillset and experience:
- 1+ years experience in a CRM role where you have planned and executed marketing campaigns
- Intermediate experience with a CRM system such as sales force and HTML/ CSS experience
Better Placed are working exclusively on this opportunity so if this is of interest please apply below as you won't get the chance to elsewhere!
Keywords: crm, customer relationship management, email marketing, online, communication, digital marketing