My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now. In the last 5 years, they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
They are looking for an outgoing, dynamic individual to take ownership of the technical delivery of the organisations customer collections communications including building, testing and deploying Push, SMS and email via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Working closely with business partners in the collections team you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can really make a difference advising and making recommendations on campaign and channel strategy, setup, content, and optimisation.
- Manage the delivery of Collections Communications, advising on and supporting on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) functionality and solutions.
- Be the SFMC SME, responsible for the build, execution, and delivery of complex/technical Collections Digital comms requirements and automation.
- Represent the SFMC team on Collections projects, Strategies, and working groups as required.
- Support the SFMC Data Squad, and Senior Platform Manager in driving data architecture and setup, testing, and monitoring of data feeds (batch/API) and data within SFMC
- Champion and advise on how to best to use SFMC to deliver outstanding digital customer journeys and customer experience.
- You will be a seasoned CRM or digital marketing expert with a sound understanding of email, SMS, push and campaign management.
- 2+ years experience in SFMC; Email Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect and Automation Studio.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Amp script
- Experienced in multi channel campaign planning and execution (Email and SMS in particular)