Better Placed are working with a top "100" Law firm in the uk. This company is looking for a Corporate Communications Executive to join their team.
You will be working alongside the Corporate Communications Manager.
- PR - Manage PR agency day to day activities, co-ordinate corporate news and Responsible Business media releases, produce awards submissions, manage media monitoring service and manage the News section on the website.
- Social media - Create and schedule posts for our social media channels to promote the firm's corporate news, Responsible Business activities and other content. When required, also support business development team to issue out social media content.
- Internal communications - Create and publish intranet news communications and own the Intranet News schedule including delivery of the weekly firm newsletter and weekly interview series. Support other departments across the wider business in communicating firm-wide projects and initiatives including our IT and delivery change programme, Responsible Business activities and other communications projects.
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a similar role (preferably in professional services environment);
- Experience working with a PR agency
- Experience of delivering B2B social media
- Experience of creating and delivering internal communications, including internal comms projects
- Desirable - experience using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Umbraco and social media scheduling software such as Hootsuite
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organised, and able to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Confident working with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Word
- Desirable - basic InDesign skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills working in a close team environment;
- Positive, enthusiastic and personable ("team player");
- Resilient - able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders on short deadlines;
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change;
- Organised and proactive with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Ability to project professionalism and maintain relationships at all times with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Educated to Degree level or with previous experience working in a Communications or Marketing role.
They offer a substantial benefits package to all employees, which includes 25 days holiday (plus the option to buy up to an additional 5 days), a generous pension scheme and private medical insurance through Vitality (including "phone a GP service", discounted gym membership and 'Vitality' Partner discounts).
All of there people are entitled to a biennial private health assessment through Nuffield Health and are included in the group life assurance scheme. We also have an Employee Assistance Programme (free telephone support and counselling service) and a cycle scheme (Save Tax & NI on a bike for cycling to work).
Where possible, they want to offer all this clients people flexibility to work their week in a way that suits them - They operate a hybrid working model based on the needs of our clients, teams and that of the individual. There core business hours are 9am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who works within professional and wants to be apart of a business who are growing!