- Are you a Brand Manager looking to for a new challenge?
- Are you looking for a well-known consumer brand?
- Autonomy to make you own decision and drive brand growth?
Better Placed are partnered with a very well-established consumer goods company in the hunt for a Brand Marketing Manager.
The HQ is based in Manchester, and the company are super flexible with an established hybrid working model.
As Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
* Development of Brand growth through in depth and insightful analysis of consumer, trend, market, financial and research data
* Line management (Marketing Executive)
* Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure consistency of brand look & feel
* Scoping new innovation and Landing product range extensions, making recommendations to the business where necessary
* Ownership of brand P&L, including budget management
You will also hold the following attributes/experience:
* 2+ years Brand Management or ABM level experience
* Consumer goods background
* Experience with Brand planning and Brand building
* Experience with Project management, with the ability to get involved in NPD and kick start the stage gate process handing off to a Project Management team
* A Passionate individual who is keen to learn
* Somebody who wants to develop their career and has a strong work ethic.
Excellent perks + very best company culture
Salary £35,000 + Bonus