We're recruiting for a well-known and respected Healthcare business who due to a recent internal promotion are now looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join the team. The organisation prides itself on innovation and technology and remains at the forefront of developments such as telecare and telehealth.
joining a fast-paced and collaborative product team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and support product portfolios through the product lifecycle.
- Help support and execute the strategic direction for the future portfolio of products and services.
- Understand and interpret customer needs, anticipate market changes.
- You will require a sound knowledge of competitors and understand their strategies, strengths and likely moves, and act accordingly.
- Acquire and interpret customer insight to enable new proposition development.
- Translate business requirements into new features and functions within the portfolio.
- Build a commercial picture of propositions and track performance against plans and key performance criteria, to ensure market success: product positioning, competitive analysis, pricing and obsolescence etc.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is important that you have a couple of years of experience within a product marketing or propositions role ideally within the tech, healthcare or FS industry; however other B2B backgrounds will also be taken into consideration. You will be a strong communicator with effective influencing skills and be comfortable working within a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
in return, the company are offering a competitive salary, benefits package and remote working (c2 days in the office)