Better Placed are please to be working with one of the UK's leading baking goods companies and they are currently looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team!
You will be reporting into the Senior Brand Manager and supporting the brand team in the development and execution of insight led NPD projects and brand strategies to grow the brand.
- Supporting the brand team in the development and execution of annual brand plans.
- Managing NPD projects through the gate innovation process, including providing system and admin support to the team on the innovation management tool.
- Managing artwork for new products and changes to existing product artwork.
- Managing sample requests and ordering process for the marketing team, including international requests and product queries.
- Ownership of a baking subcategory to manage through the brand review process, working closely with the category team to understand and report brand and category health, identifying short and long-term opportunities for growth or actions to protect the brand.
- Support the team in the management of the marketing budget, including raising purchase orders and completing any associated admin.
- To be the brand champion for trade and consumer PR, managing press releases and any other related activity.
- To champion and communicate our brand plans and product launches internally.
- Management of coupons and branded merchandise, including costs, artwork and availability.
- Brand champion in a retailer account or channel, with the responsibility of keeping the sales team up to date with brand plans and NPD launches and attending retailer meetings where and when required.
- To be the brand owner for our social media content, managing the always on content with our digital team.
- Degree Educated
- Marketing background within a branded environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Data interpretation and analysis
- FMCG food marketing experience desirable
- Experience of all marketing communications mix - desirable but not essential
- Strong and confident communicator
- Good written and verbal skills
- Commercial understanding
- Passion for food
If this sounds like something that you are interested in, please apply now!