An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking an Aggregator and Affiliates Manager to join their team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organsation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you want to work for a truly innovative fintech who have the BEST culture, then please read on...
The role involves strategic client management for the acquisition of an iconic high street Retailer's cards through Aggregator Partners. In the role you will work alongside the business' Merchant Offering team who manage the partnership.
This role is a meaningful one and will report directly into the Senior Aggregators and Affiliates Manager. The aggregator team are accountable for a large proportion of Own Brands new customer acquisitions across the brand portfolio and Merchant Offering.
- Develop, execute and optimise the new customer targets in conjunction with the retail partner and Merchant offering team.
- Develop plans to optimise marketing whilst identifying new customer and commercial strategies
- Empower aggregators to optimize performance and deliver maximum exposure of the organisations products and that the marketing plan delivers against the budget plans.
- Launch new products into market and expand the Partners product set across aggregators. Work with internal and external partners to ensure this happens in a timely manner
- Build and propose new promotions and customer incentives to distribute to partners to drive improved performance
- Experience in the financial services industry within a marketing or commercial function
- Strong aggregator and account management experience
- Analytical skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance
- Proven ability of proactively reacting and responding to risks and opportunities
- Ability to understand and drive the acquisition strategy and critical metrics with the partner