Our policy regarding the privacy of information we collect at our website is as follows:
- Better Placed gathers two types of data about users: personal information and tracking information.
- Tracking information is automatically collected about every visitor to the website. Better Placed collects the IP addresses through this tracking system for administration purposes and to aggregate data about users’ browsing activities.
- Better Placed will not disclose any information it keeps about visitors to any third party without written consent.
- The collection and processing of personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Clients, candidates and visitors therefore acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- By using our online job application form, uploading your CV or using our contacting us about jobs via our website, you agree to receive communication from us via email regarding your application and occasional newsletters and emails regarding other jobs we feel may be of interest to you. You can opt out from receiving these email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails.
- Better Placed is registered under Data Protection Act 1998. Reg.No. Z2292533
Up to £20,000
REF: LW 27381
Our client is an innovative FMCG business with a European operation spanning multiple product categories. With a passion for innovation our client enjoys much success across both retail and food service channels. With category leading brands and a consumer focus at the heart of all innovation and brand marketing campaigns, there is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and talented Portfolio Manager to progress their career.The role of Portfolio Manager is responsible for defining and leading...
Up to £20,000
REF: LW 27409
Our client is an iconic brand that enjoys a cult status with consumers! With an international footprint spanning over 80 countries this business houses some much loved brands in addition to some of the best marketing talent the North West has to offer! With a brilliant culture and some incredible perks they are most definitely a sought after employer brand!Their flagship brand has a strong heritage, which has been a driving force in the brand doubling its value in the last decade and increasing ...
£40,000 - £50,000
Bid ManagerCanary Wharf, LondonSalary £45k - £50k per annumI'm pleased to be partnering with a global brand in the careers transition, talent and outplacement space, currently seeking an experienced Bid Manager to manage tender submissions in this newly created and much needed role!The successful candidate will be an experienced Bid Manager or similar and have proven commercial acumen, ideally with an APMP certification.Your role will be to manage the end to end Bid Management process,...
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you a creative, driven and inspiring Account Director or Senior Account Director looking for an agency that really gets you? Do you need clients that you feel really engaged with so you can thrive on producing your best work for them?This South Manchester agency offer a full integrated service whilst maintaining the highest standards across the board, and they need a strong Senior Account Director to take the lead across their B2C and B2B accounts. You will have extensive, proven experience ...
£50,000 - £60,000
Are you a senior PR professional looking for a new challenge? Are you an exceptional, ambitious, and proactive individual looking to join a team of like-minded people?My client are a global PR Agency with an enviable portfolio of clients across retail, food and drink, travel and financial and professional services. They are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Director to join their first rate Manchester team.Your responsibilities:Leading on the agency's biggest accounts, acting as a truste...
£30,000 - £40,000
My client are a fantastic agency based in South Manchester with an enviable portfolio of consumer clients. They need a Brand and Communications Planner, someone with another level of strategic thinking who can view all briefs objectively with a positive and inspiring attitude.Your strengths will lie in uncovering insight about markets, customers and competitors, and turning that information into a first class strategy that provides the best service for the clients. You will feel comfortable work...