About this job
Technical CRM Manager
£45K + car allowance
We are proud to be partnering with a fantastic services organisation that has undergone consistent growth since their inception in 2011. As part of their journey they are now looking to add a CRM Manager to the team to take ownership over their ever growing customer base.
If you are driven and passionate about how CRM can make a positive difference to the long term goals of an organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you can expect
- You will play the lead role in the migration of their current system to a new one that facilitates smoother, better targeted comms to their customers.
- Liaising with other teams across the country to ensure you are the ‘champion’ of the new system.
- Managing the start to finish integration of the new system, mapping out the existing customer journey and devising a new, well thought out strategy.
What you will need
- At least 3 years experience in a similar CRM role where you have led or been heavily involved in the integration of a new platform.
- Strong understanding in using larger, customisable CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or alike.
- Technical understand of CRM systems with an ability to translate to those from a non-tech background.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business and take complete ownership over a growing businesses’ CRM function.
Please note there will be travel involved in the role as you will need to be the face of the new system across their sites.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.