About this job
Shopper Marketing Manager
Contract – up to 6 months
Location – Greater London
About the role
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing FMCG/drinks brands is currently looking to recruit a Shopper Marketing Manager to lead commercial objectives amongst their core retailers.
Due to the urgent nature of the role we require a candidate available immediately for a contract position with relevant experience in shopper marketing in a similar type of business or the wider FMCG space.
- Creating an insight-based shopper strategy to deliver against commercial objectives.
- Accountable for securing shopper plans for all brands in the commercial category.
- Securing and allocating a significant shopper marketing budget.
- Creating compelling arguments for engaging with the brand and driving shopper marketing activity across all key brands.
The successful candidate:
- Strong results focus with good commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent understanding of the UK FMCG Market.
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Detailed exposure to buyers and marketing contacts.
- Understanding of commercial levers and P&L management.
NOTE: Please be aware that due to the urgent nature of the role, we will only consider candidates who are immediately available. Please only apply to this role if you are available immediately and comfortable with a contract role.