About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be working in partnership with a global B2B organisation, marketing predominantly to the education and academic research sector to recruit a Senior UX Designer.
The company is a global leader in it’s field and has recently undergone a complete brand refresh and digital transformation to move with modern times and stand out as the most tech-savvy company in the industry. As part of a large team that is currently undergoing the build of a new corporate website in addition to other exciting projects, you will have responsibility for user experience across a range of products.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop and enact a clear long, medium and short term UX strategy.
- To support the scrum development process, to engagement of stakeholders and users and ensure there is innovation with the design and development of features.
- To produce designs, assets, journeys and interactions to the scrum teams in an effective and timely way.
- To work with the wider business especially the creative teams to ensure that we utilise all the talent within the organisation.
- To support, nurture and provide leadership to the UX team within both R&D and Product department as a whole.
- To conduct research and user testing
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of all major UX design tools and methodologies.
- Ability to understand, enhance, and execute UX strategies around Product & Technology roadmaps.
- Ability to influence at senior levels.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and make decisions on which are most critical right now.
- Advanced organisation skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate cross-departmental teams.
- Team management experience.
Based in Bradford, this role is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.