About this job
Senior SEO Manager
Our client is a market leading private healthcare provider with an excellent reputation and instantly recognisable brand. With a large presence in the UK, and internationally, an exciting opportunity for a Senior SEO Manager has arisen.
The purpose of this role is to define the SEO strategy to increase website and mobile traffic.
You will be responsible for implementing and measuring activities to support the SEO strategy.
Principal accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Project manage the SEO strategy
- Define, drive & measure the benefits of the SEO strategy
- Drive specific Mobile SEO strategy
- Maintain, manage and report on SEO Strategy & Performance
- Provide SEO strategic insight and recommendations
- Actively monitor the SEO community and feedback relevant information into the business, keep abreast with the latest news and blogs on SEO best practice to educate to the business
- Define SEO content / Copy requirements
- Manage the relationship with any SEO 3rd party agencies
- Liaise with the marketing teams on:
- keyword targeting & research
- link building & analysis
- keyword analysis
- competitor & brand analysis
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in SEO, either gained in an agency or in house and it’s important that you have a genuine passion for online marketing. This a great opportunity for an experienced SEO professional to thrive with a leading and growing business.
If this sounds like you, please apply!