About this job
An excellent opportunity is available to join a rapidly growing niche insurance business as a Senior SEO Executive. This fast paced, busy marketing team is the engine room driving the impressive expansion of the business with new opportunities available all the time for personal development.
You will primarily be responsible for developing and executing the SEO strategy for a range of websites, increasing ROI and growing organic traffic.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior SEO Executive include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the Digital Manager and external agency to develop and execute the SEO strategy
- Delivering organic search performance in line with business objectives
- Identifying opportunities for growth through keyword and competitor research
- Monitoring website performance using SEO software
- Working closely with Content & Social Media teams to drive increased website growth through engaging content
- Producing relevant, engaging blog content
- Working closely with IT to ensure necessary technical improvements / updates are implemented
- Engaging with the wider business, acting as SEO champion and promoter of best practice
The skills and experience required for you to succeed as the Senior SEO Executive are:
- A passion for all things digital with a proven track record of delivering SEO improvements
- Experience using SEO tools such as Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic etc
- Demonstrable experience of producing high quality, engaging web and social content
- Previous experience managing external agency relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An adaptable approach, able to embrace a fast moving, ever changing way of working
This business embraces a ‘what if’ approach, never settling for anything less than the best possible. You will be working with driven, talented people who are always looking to push the boundaries of what is possible. If this sounds like the kind of environment you could flourish in, apply now!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.