About this job
Senior Propositions Manager – Data Management
£80k per annum plus benefits and up to 25% bonus (personal and business performance)
A global brand in the B2B information services sector has created a new opportunity for a Senior Propositions Manager, reporting into the Managing Director of their data management business.
This is an interesting area of the business that has seen quite rapid growth in recent months, and a big focus of the role will be around a new, B2B data management tool and business-wide projects around the growth and development of the proposition.
The tool helps business customers to solve a wide range of complex business issues, and caters to a wide customer base – from retail and banking to public sector and services clients. It enables customers to pull-out and analyse key data that will drive operational effectiveness, increase revenue and ensure optimal compliance. Key features of the product include data migration, data quality and single customer view.
The role sits within a matrix structure and feeds into a number of key capability units, including the GTM team, operational solutions and the wider propositions and marketing team.
The successful person will act as the “go-to” data management contact, linking-in with all parts of the business and ensuring everyone is working together effectively.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys working with a diverse product portfolio and can evangelise across a business on a product to support and engage sales, product and marketing teams, you will thrive in this role!
You will play an influential role in leading targeted marketing campaigns, training and enabling the sales, product development, marketing and professional services teams to deliver on their objectives and pull all of these disciplines together.
Transferable backgrounds may include pre-sales, propositions or even consulting role to educate internal teams on the proposition and how to package it up as an attractive and saleable offering.
We are looking for someone who is confident in, and enjoys working with internal teams – both in person and virtually, with proven, quality interpersonal abilities and influencing skills, up, down and across an organisation.
- You are a senior propositions, product or marketing manager, looking to help a business to grow a key offering and grow their career – ideally with at least 5 years’ experience within related roles/functions.
- This role may also suit a candidate with a B2B solution-selling background, aiming to transition into a more consultative, propositions-led role, as there will be plenty of opportunity to meet and engage with key clients and senior leadership team. Ideal for someone seeking to step-up in their career and gain visibility in a FTSE 100 business.
- Consultancy and Big 4 backgrounds are favourably looked-on, but individual fit is key. B2B backgrounds in wider information services, banking or telecoms could be equally valuable.
- You must have proven experience of driving product growth and innovation whilst overcoming business challenges, and catering to contingencies where needed.
- You will have a successful track record of executing on product initiatives (ideally 2+ years) to support ambitious growth goals.
- A strong sense of urgency and drive to meet targets and deadlines is key to the role.
- You will have a good understanding of data management tools and how they address business problems.