About this job
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a highly reputable B2B organisation in West Yorkshire. The company are leaders in their field and have grown progressively over the past couple of years through both acquisitions and organic growth. They have a strong business plan in place and are now looking for a commercially astute, experienced Product Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for the full 360 product cycle including launching new products into market, managing supporting collateral and maintenance of existing product portfolio.
Key duties involve:
- Manage the product life cycle
- Manage product performance, carry our market research and competitor analysis
- Identify new product opportunities and manage the new product pipeline
- Organise marketing collateral and launch material
- Provide input into sales and pricing changes
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders and industry experts
To be considered for this position you must already have a couple of years experience in a Product Management position within a B2B business; a background in the manufacturing, construction and engineering sectors would be advantageous. You will be a confident communicator and be comfortable building relationships with customers and suppliers. You will also have demonstrable success in new product development and implementation.
This company are commutable from Leeds, Pontefract, Doncaster, Goole and York